Class Review

This class was very insightful. I feel like I could have had a bit more of critques in order to help me become a better writer.

I think I really did take a leap of faith writing about Greeley. I have such a weird relationship with this town, and I told myself if I can blog about something I find very uninteresting than I will become a stronger writer.

I do feel like that after this class I will not continue blogging, or maybe I will change the subject. It was a great experience to understand how blogging works, but I wasn’t that captivated by my blog.

I feel like my blog wasn’t that interesting wouldn’t be something I keep up with. I feel like my blog could’ve been better if I had done more research prior to taking the class. Yes, I did have previous knowledge about Greeley, but this blog did help me explore that more.

I enjoyed writing some posts, but some of my posts were really daunting and felt forced to me. I did see the point of being timely, but it was hard coming up with blog ideas.

Overall, it was a good class and it helped my writing become very focused.

Comments

  1. Though you say your blog topic isn't interesting, I liked reading your posts. I've been visiting Greeley ever since I was a kid, but I always felt like I didn't know very much about it. I think your blog helped with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job and I feel the same. I chose a boring topic thinking that not only would it help me blog but also get me out of the house and doing something productive. I definitely would think twice about my topic if I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment