Have you ever wanted to visit a cemetery. Well you’re in luck.
There are free tours happening at the Linn Grove Cemetery.
Something UNC and Greeley is known for is our large variety of trees.
The tour will happen on Monday June 18that 6:30 p.m.
There are various headstones that date all the way back until 1874.
I think it would be really cool to talk to the cemetery managers and the forestry manager’s about this cemetery.
Will be interesting to visit this summer.
Your title hooked me as soon as I read it. I had to continue on to read your post. This is so cool! I love history and visiting cemeteries, as grave as it sounds (no pun intended), is a great way to find ancestry information. I am curious to investigate these tours further. I would love to read an article about an experience you've had on one of these tours!
ReplyDeleteI am interested in hearing more about this tour. Are you planning on attending? I was definitely hooked by your title but I wanted to know more about what it will be offering. Is it focusing on the history of the cemetery or the variety of trees? Sounds like a cool event!
ReplyDelete